SEO Services Sarasota
85% of consumers search for local businesses in Sarasota online with Google, Bing and Yahoo. Can potential customers in Sarasota easily find your business online? We’re the SEO Company that places your business directly in front of the consumers in Sarasota who are searching online for services or products just like yours – be found by local customers with Local SEO Services!
SEARCH MARKETING SERVICES
It’s estimated that 75% of internet searchers do not look beyond the first page of results.
At First Page Advantage, we put your business at the TOP of Google’s SERP (Search Engine Results Page) for maximized online visibility.
Why would that be something I want for my company?
- We optimize for Google’s algorithm to reach the largest market share of users on Google.com.
- We use the best tools to uncover the top keywords that searchers most frequently use to find goods and services in your industry.
- Most likely, your competitors implemented a search marketing strategy.
- Don’t get stuck at the bottom of SERP, rank above competitors, and be highly visible online.
Why Search Marketing VS. Print, Radio, or Other Methods?
- MORE than 1/2 of all internet searches happen on hand held devices and smart phones.
- In today’s world, people seeking answers “Google it”.
- When potential customers are searching your industry online, stand out and make sure that YOUR BUSINESS is the most visible solution!
How Much Does This Cost / How Long Am I Going To Have To Pay For This?
- We do not have a “one size fits all” package.
- We work month-to-month with a service agreement – NO CONTRACT.
- We offer a recommended budget, based on your keywords and the competitiveness of your field, and adjust according to your SEO goals.
- From time-sensitive, aggressive budgets to lengthier, less pocket demanding budgets, we will customize your Search Marketing plan.
- We offer a complimentary site analysis to understand the online health of your website.
- We take a look at your entire site, your competitors sites, the competitiveness of your industry’s keywords, and other search factors to then “diagnose” your website and online presence.
- After an initial analysis and diagnosis, we’ll discuss what it will take to put you on top of Google SERP.
- We look at SEO quality, not quantity. That means, your site never receives “bundles of links” or non-relevant links.
- We obtain all pertinent details about your site and create detailed tasks.
- Thorough keyword analysis of your industry and your competitors
- On-Page Optimization (keywords in content, meta titles & descriptions, image tagging, and more), utilizing the keyword research, to create a strong site foundation.
- Off-Page Optimization to heighten brand awareness, raise the authority level of your site, drive traffic to you, and raise your SERP rankings.
Why Should I choose First Page Advantage over competitors?
- Please search for “SEO Sarasota” or “Sarasota SEO”. We’re proud to show that First Page Advantage is on the first page of Google SERP and we secured that placement within the first THREE months of going live.
- An estimated 95% of internet agencies in the USA outsource their work to companies overseas. We are the only ones to touch your site.
- We’ve been in the SEO field since 2009, and Google Certified Partners since 2012. We track any changes to Google’s algorithm and plan for those changes, so your site will not recieve penalties and drop in rank.
- As lead SEO, Rotem Tibi, receives data from the most reliable sources in the field of Search Marketing in order to keep his own business websites, and clients websites, updated with leading algorithm practices.
What Is Algorithm?
A search engine is compromised of a set of signals, like the use of keywords, amount of visitors, and notable links to the site to determine trust, reputation, and authority. Due to Google being a “computer brain” it’s algorithm may change based on new information it’s gathered over time, ultimately “expanding” it’s understanding of what it sees. For example, Google used to see as repetitive keyword usage as an acceptable method. Today, that is considered spam, and not worthy of ranking. We follow changes to Google’s algorithm and prepare websites accordingly.