Situated in the center of the Historic District, the Anchor Inn is within easy walking distance of the Gulf of Mexico, boutique shopping and restaurants. The preferred mode of transportation is golf carts to all parts of the island.
Built in 1925, the Anchor Inn underwent a full restoration that was finished in 2005. The Inn has had numerous updates that continue to the present. There are four elegantly appointed suites offered by the Inn that includes two bedrooms, one bedroom, and studio units.