Search Engine Optimization Services In Atlanta
Some 75% of internet searchers are estimated not to go beyond the very first page of results.
First Page Advantage puts your business at the very top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
You may be asking, why is that something I need or want for my company. There are countless reasons, and here are just a few of them.
• To optimize your website for Google’s algorithm to ensure the largest market share.
• We use premium tools to discover keywords that most searchers use to find what you offer.
• Because your competitors are using a search marketing strategy that aims to do the same thing.
• Avoid getting stuck at the bottom of search results and to rank above the competition.
Why Use Search Marketing Over Traditional Methods?
• Over half of all internet searches take place on a handheld device or smartphone.
• Most people now are looking for answers to their questions on Google.
• To be visible to potential customers searching your niche online, you need a solution that makes you stand out.
How Much Do I Have to Invest?
• We provide competitively priced packages that provide you with keywords that are sourced to work. We adjust this as needed according to your strategy.
• There are no contracts or service agreements.
• Whether you have a time-sensitive need or require a long-term package that is less demanding on your budget, we can provide customized services for your needs.
• We provide a complimentary analysis of your site so we can see where your website stands.
• We look at your standing among your competitors to see where improvements can be made.
• Our team will discuss how and what we can do to put your website on the top of search results
• We always look at SEO quality, rather than quantity.
• Our team offers both On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization to guarantee your website stands out.
Simply enter your website URL for a complimentary SEO analysis of it’s current keyword rankings, traffic value, and it’s projected growth potential for monthly visitors.